The vision is for every school in the Trust to be an outstanding school where every child receives an exceptional education.
All children are entitled to an educational environment in which their individual abilities and talents are fully developed using:
• Highly motivated teachers and support staff; with quality teaching to the highest standards that produce excellent learning and achievement.
• Exceptional facilities providing an exceptional learning atmosphere where all children are encouraged and supported. An environment in which respect, courtesy and integrity towards other people abound.
We will develop personalised learning programmes that engage every child:
• To achieve their full potential, attaining the highest standards of which they are capable.
• To have high aspirations and expectations for their future.
• To develop an attitude of care and responsibility towards others and their surroundings and to be a positive impact on their community.
• To become independent, confident learners acquiring a love of learning to continue throughout life.
• To be creative and innovative through the promotion of a ‘can do’ and ‘no excuses’ culture.