The Wade Deacon Trust is a multi-academy trust with opportunities across our Secondary High Schools. We are seeking to appoint inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic Maths teachers to join our strong and highly motivated team.
We pride ourselves on our high expectations, commitment to ensuring student progress and high-quality teaching and learning provisions for all.
Our four Secondary Schools are;
• Wade Deacon High School – an “outstanding” secondary school in Widnes next to Victoria park. It is a grand designed building with a modern twist
• Halewood Academy – A new modern build on a shared campus with one of our Primary Schools. It is the only Ofsted 'Good' rated secondary school in Knowsley.
• Grange Academy – An All-Through school providing primary and secondary education for students aged 3 to 16 situated in Runcorn on a modern state of the art campus.
• Hillside High School – an iconic landmark in Bootle, Liverpool mixing 1930’s grandeur with modern facilities to provide excellent teaching and learning.
You will be ambitious and will embrace being part of moving our Academies forward and we can offer you fantastic, eager children and supportive parents as well as;
• Fantastic ongoing development and support through our designated Teaching School
• Many opportunities for progression within each school and across our Trust
• An extremely friendly and supportive community of schools
We have a whole trust commitment to professional development as we believe that development of staff is a key aspect in raising standards for all our students. As a member of the Wade Deacon Trust, we can offer you numerous exciting opportunities to further develop your career.
The Maths departments in all Trust schools are well resourced and have a track record of high levels of academic achievement and engagement in innovative teaching and learning.
Full details of the post, including the job description and how to apply are available in the job pack below;
Closing date for applications
20th April 2020 at 9am
Send applications to
1st September 2020
We welcome informal visits from all applicants to all schools before they apply. If you wish to do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.
The Wade Deacon Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory medical clearance and evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.